Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday In Colorado Springs

The clinic was closed today. In the morning watched wrestling practice for about an hour. After watching wrestling me and two other people doing the two week rotation decided to tackle "The Incline". "The Incline" is a mile long hike up an old cable car railway. It averages at a 40% incline and at the steepest 68%. This hike is brutal! As I type my legs still feel like Jell-O!! I can only imagine how sore I'm going to be tomorrow. I might need the athletes to adjust me in the clinic tomorrow. There were several times I wanted to turn around and go back to the car. Well I'm certainly glad I didn't. The view was truly spectacular. Any words I write would not do it justice. I was truly speechless. I will post more of these pictures later. If you haven't been out here I would highly recommend it. If you don't want to hike, they have a train that can take you to the top. OK time for me to pass out. I'll let you know how sore I am tomorrow.

If you scroll down you will see the pictures of "The Incline".

Until next time, God Bless!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment